All orders are packaged and shipped out within 1-3 business days (Monday-Friday). Please add items to your cart and use the shipping estimator to calculate ground shipping charges.
Orders cannot be canceled once they have shipped. If you no longer want the product after your order has shipped, please follow our return policy below. If the item is returnable, you will be refunded the amount of the order minus the shipping and restocking fees.
Please note: It is your responsibility as a buyer to provide accurate and deliverable addresses. If undeliverable, by the carrier, a refund is issued as per our return policy. Moreover, should the package be lost (due to incorrect addresses provided by the customer), we are not responsible. Any extra shipping costs incurred because of special services requested by a customer, will be added to the invoice.
Ground shipping delivery times are generally as follows:
Quebec and Ontario: 3-5 business days from day after order receipt date
Atlantic Canada: 5-7 business days from day after order receipt date
Western Canada: 5-7 business days from day after order receipt date
Please note that we are unable to ship to PO boxes.
Items on backorder will be shipped within 1-2 weeks and communicated directly with the client. Tracking numbers will be sent from McKin Health once shipping waybill is created.
You may return merchandise within 30 days of the invoice date. All returns must have written Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from McKin Health. All returns must be sent prepaid to McKin Health. Returned items must be in the same condition as they were delivered, never have been used, and in the original packaging. (Items must be received in the original unopened containers. Partly full containers, those from which the seal, carton or label have been defaced or removed, will not be credited under any circumstances.) Goods older than 30 days from invoice date are not returnable. Disposable goods and discontinued products may not be returned for credit or exchange.
Allowable schedule for authorized return:
- Products processed in error by McKin Health will be credited in full
- Defective product will be credited in full (note: dented packaging does not qualify as defective product)
- Unless defective or shipped in error, any return accepted is subject to up to a 25% restocking fee (minimum charge of $10.00)
- All returned items are subject to McKin Health inspection and acceptance
- Product must be shipped prepaid
- 5 months prior to expiry date, depending on the product and its shelf life.
Non-returnable, other than for a manufacturing defect:
- Sterile products
- Products discontinued
- Engraved instruments or instruments etched or labeled by hospital
- Products unopened and in sellable condition.
- Instruments returned more than sixty days after invoice date
- Custom, special or modified items
- Goods not in original packaging will not be accepted
- Heat sealed plastic packages of underwear cannot be returned once package has been opened.
To request a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA), email email@example.com, and provide the following information:
- order number
- reason for return
- date of purchase
- quantity to return
- product number & lot number (if applicable)
Please include one of the reasons for your return:
- Ordered wrong item
- Was sent wrong product
- Damaged during shipping
- Do not need anymore
We will then issue a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Orders returned without an RMA will not be accepted. Returned products must be shipped prepaid. Return information will be provided after an RMA is received and approved.
Note: if a free shipping (coupon) was applied to your order, the cost of the shipping and a restocking fee is taken from the refund before it is issued.
If you are shipping an item valued over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Please note that our Returns Policy is subject to change.